Sonoma State University is committed to the safety and well-being of our community. The campus is working closely with the federal, state and local public health agencies and the CSU Office of the Chancellor to respond to current conditions. For the latest campus updates please visit the campus COVID-19 Information page.
DSS Current Mode of Operation
- Staff working remotely
- Normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 PM
- Office closed to walk-in business.
- DSS staff will be consulting with faculty by Zoom or by phone
- Meet with students via Zoom or by phone
- Testing will be conducted by faculty using the campus’ LMS (Canvas)
- Visit the DSS homepage to submit a quick inquiry with the chat widget
Appointments with Students/Faculty Consultation
We are currently offering remote appointments until further notice. Appointment availability is based on each advisor’s set schedule but is generally from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We will work with students or faculty to schedule an appointment via telephone or Zoom.
Students or faculty may call the office at