Skip to main content

If I register for services, will it show up on my permanent record?

No. What is considered a student's permanent educational record is maintained by the Registrar's Office and is completely separate from records maintained in Student Accessibility Services. Records are held in strict confidence, and information is released only on a "need to know" basis with written permission from the student.