Skip to main content

If a student asks me to provide a disability-related accommodation in my course, what should I do?

The first thing to determine is whether the student has an Accommodation Letter setting forth the accommodations recommended by the DSS office.  If the student does not have such a letter, do not seek to arrange accommodations with the student yourself; refer him or her immediately to the DSS office.