Skip to main content

I am having difficulty in my class and I think that I may have a disability. What should I do?

It is not unusual for high ability students to be identified with a learning disability or other conditions at the college level.  Often the compensatory strategies used at the secondary level are no longer adequate in a demanding university setting. Students may call the DSS office at 707-664-2677, to schedule a “Prospective Student” appointment to discuss options, including referral to campus and/or community resources.